Table Charismata Matters

Thursday, March 9, 2023

I Asked ChatGPT To Compose Prayers for Healing in Wigglesworth's Style and Theology

 

I asked artificial intelligence ChatGPT to "pretend you were smith wigglesworth and compose a prayer for healing in his style and theology of divine healing." Here's its response:


Dear Heavenly Father,


I come before you today in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, who is the great healer and the source of all life. I believe that you are a God who still heals today, just as you did in the days of old, and I ask that you pour out your healing power upon this person who is in need.


I declare by faith that every sickness, every disease, every pain, and every infirmity must bow down to the name of Jesus. I command all forms of sickness and disease to leave this person's body right now, and I release the power of the Holy Spirit to flow through them, bringing health, wholeness, and restoration to every cell, every tissue, and every organ.


Lord, you have promised in your word that by your stripes, we are healed, and I claim that promise over this person's life. I pray that you would touch them in a special way today and fill them with your peace, your joy, and your love. I pray that you would strengthen their faith and help them to trust in your goodness and your mercy.


I rebuke every spirit of fear, doubt, and unbelief that may be hindering their healing, and I ask that you would surround them with your angels of healing, protection, and deliverance. I pray that you would give them a new testimony of your power and your love, and that they would be a living testimony of your healing grace to all who know them.


In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.


Here's another request:

Do the same thing as if you were a human being praying for your own healing. Again, in Smith Wigglesworth's style and theology of divine healing.

Heavenly Father,


I come before you today as your child, trusting in your love and your grace. I believe that you are a God who still heals today, and I ask that you would touch my body and bring healing and restoration to every part of me that is not in alignment with your perfect will.


I declare by faith that every sickness, every disease, and every pain must bow down to the name of Jesus. I release the power of the Holy Spirit to flow through me, bringing health, wholeness, and restoration to every cell, every tissue, and every organ.


Lord, I know that you have promised in your word that by your stripes, we are healed, and I claim that promise over my life. I pray that you would touch me in a special way today and fill me with your peace, your joy, and your love.


I rebuke every spirit of fear, doubt, and unbelief that may be hindering my healing, and I ask that you would surround me with your angels of healing, protection, and deliverance.


Lord, I choose to trust in your goodness and your mercy, and I ask that you would give me the strength to persevere in faith until I see the manifestation of your healing power in my life. I thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness, your love, and your mercy, and I believe that I will see the victory in my body that you have promised.


In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen. 


 Here's what ChatGPT composed in answer to the same questions, but with Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
https://charismatamatters.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-asked-chatgpt-to-compose-prayers-for.html





No comments:

Post a Comment